How does Manymore work, and why should I use the services?
Manymore.com is a service for getting paid as a freelancer. We receive the money that you have earned/reported from your client, we deduct taxes and fees, and pay you as a freelancer.
You are not an employee of Manymore.com.
When your customer pays us, we pay you.
If you are using the Salary service, Manymore.com will deduct your taxes and pay fees for you, and report your salary to tax authorities, as well as send A-melding on your behalf.
Why should you use Manymore.com?
- Salary through Manymore (Manymore Lønn)
- Invoice through your own company (Manymore Firma)
With Manymore Lønn (salary), you maintain the freedom of not being employed directly by a company, in addition to having Manymore dealing with all the administrative work. With this option, all you need to worry about is doing the work and letting us know about it. If you do work for our trusted partners, you don't even have to tell us about it. We integrate with their systems and will get all the information we need directly from them.
If you register as a freelancer with a company (ENK / AS), Manymore.com will be useful to you in several ways.
- In Manymore.com you can create invoices and send them easily. As you go, you'll get a nice overview of everything you have sent.
- You can invoice whomever you want, whether it is a company or a private individual. You can choose whether you want to send the invoice with PDF or EHF.
- If you are a freelancer and work for one or more of our partner companies, we have made the process even easier. With automatic invoicing, Manymore creates and sends the invoice on your behalf, without you having to lift a finger.
You can freely choose between Manymore Lønn (salary) and Manymore Firma (company) whenever and as many times as you like. If you find out one works better for you than the other, you have the flexibility to choose whichever you want, whenever you want.